Purchase Inspection Service Melbourne
BDS Auto Care since its inception has helped more than thousands of Australians by reducing the hassle in the process of purchasing used cars and other vehicles. A Pre Purchase Inspection helps in checking vehicle key components and generating an inspection report thereafter. They offer trusted inspection of their vehicles pre and post purchase. We provide detailed and independent pre and post purchase vehicle diagnostic report.
If you're looking for trusted vehicle inspection in Melbourne you can surely check here.
- Our mobile mechanic is available at your door step or you can bring your vehicle for inspection to our workshop
- We offer pre purchase inspection services for car sales both from an individual and car dealers
- We offer vehicle inspection report that you can trust
- We are licensed
- Our pre purchase inspection service is available for all size vehicles from hatchback to SUVs to heavy vehicles
- Highly skilled and professional staffs
- We offer pre purchase inspection services in Melbourne for domestic and commercial vehicles both
- We inspect and do your vehicle diagnostic check to ensure it is fit to run on Melbourne roads
- Our vehicle inspector after vehicle diagnostic provides feedback of your vehicle
- Our mobile inspectors always comes to your location, service at your door step
- After our service, in case you have any concerns you can let us know and inspector will come back to you and will diagnose and fix without additional charges. We offer 30 days warranty.
If you are thinking to buy a pre-owned vehicle you can come to your trusted partner BDS Auto care. It provides detailed report of the key components checked, please note all components are not inspected. It checks that key components are deteriorated or in wear-tear condition and that it is safe for use. Mainly major safety items are inspected.
- Wheels and tyres
- Steering, suspension and braking systems
- Seats and seat belts
- Lamps and reflectors
- Windscreen, and windows including front windscreen wipers and washers
- The structure of the vehicle itself
- Other safety related items on the body, chassis or engine
What Pre Purchase Inspection Does Not Cover
- Vehicle need not be in the best condition
- Non-safety related parts are functioning properly
- That items checked during an inspection will continue to function after the inspection